4X4 UTV ATV Pro Sweep MSP (Mesh Bottom) Sweeper
The Logic Pro-Sweep’s engine drives a 4′ (1.2 metre) rotary brush with 150mm long, stiff bristles, designed to sweep anything it comes into contact with into the hopper. It has a fine threaded height adjuster which is extremely easy to operate and setting the correct operating height takes just seconds.
The unit can be trailed behind any appropriate vehicle with a tow bar. A centrifugal clutch on the engine allows the engine to be started without engaging the drive system. During the sweeping operation the engine is set to full revs via the remote throttle to engage the drive system to the brush.
A rope and handle are supplied as standard to allow the operator to discharge light hopper loads from the seated position of the towing vehicle. Another option is to tip the hopper using the metal pedestal fitted on the rear corner. Finally, for heavy hopper loads, a manual winch is available as an option.
- 1.2 metre working width
- Mesh bottomed hopper – to allow recycling of small surface particles
- Floating drawbar for light, easy hitching and more compact storage
- Remote throttle cable which is clipped onto the towing vehicle during use
- Throttle cable ‘park’ to prevent tangles when machine is not in use
- Easy to start Honda 5.5hp engine
- Mesh topped hopper visually indicates when hopper is full
- Mesh top easily removed for cleaning purposes
- High clearance emptying height
- Useful capacity hopper (equivalent to approx. 6 wheelbarrows)
- Large rear castor wheels for low ground pressure, stability and manoeuvrability
- Open-wheel design prevents mud build-up in wet conditions allowing all-year-round use