Wessex AF ATV Flail Mower 1.2M & 1.6M
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 5MM DECK – Shot-blasted and powder coated for durability
- SWIVELLING BALL HITCH – Satisfies Health and Safety recommendations
- TURN BUCKLE ON THE DRAWBAR – Levels the machine for an even cut
- DRAWBAR CAN BE OFFSET TO EITHER SIDE – Cut outside of the quad wheelings
- KILL SWITCH CLIPS TO THE RACK OF THE ATV – Emergency stop within easy reach of the operator
- SCREW ADJUSTOR – Simple height adjustment
- POWERFUL 18HP V-TWIN ENGINE – Ample power for demanding applications
- MANUAL ENGAGEMENT CLUTCH – Efficient power transmission without overheating
- REAR ANTI-SCALP ROLLER – Eliminates scalping in rough conditions
- OPTIONAL HEAVY-DUTY FLAILS
- Y-PATTERN FLAILS – Excellent mulching capabilities when cutting very long and dense vegetation
- 3 HIGH TORQUE BELTS – Excellent power transmission
- 16 X 8.50-8 TYRES AS STANDARD FITMENT – (22 x 11-8 flotation tyres as an option)
- FRONT RUBBER FLAP – Eliminates projectiles being thrown out in front of the machine
ATV FLAIL MOWER
The Wessex AF ATV FLAIL MOWER, in 1.2 and 1.6m working widths, have been developed to meet the needs of contractors, farmers and estate owners. They are well suited for controlling dense vegetation, i.e. brambles, bracken and long grass and for the maintenance of forestry and woodland areas. The manual clutch and 3 high torque belts allow the Wessex AF flail mower to perform in arduous conditions without the inherent overheating problems associated with a centrifugal clutch.
REAR WHEEL OPTION
Required if the flail mower is to cut close to fences and borders, or if the overall width is critical due to narrow access. The rear wheel option is available on the 1.2m version. In this configuration significant weight is transferred onto the drawbar, therefore the user must check the drawbar capacity of the towing vehicle. When fitted with rear wheels, the AF has a screw jack on the drawbar to aid connecting to the towing vehicle.
Machines with side wheels also have the option of 22 x 11-8 flotation tyres as an alternative to the standard grass tyres. Ideal for working in boggy and low lying areas, the flotation tyres allow an ATV and a Wessex ATV flail mower to operate in areas inaccessible to a tractor.
MARKET LEADING 2-YEAR WARRANTY
These machines come with a standard one year warranty, and a further 1 year is available at no cost by simply completing an online registration via the Wessex International website.
Please check out the link below to view our demonstration video:
Looking for more Wessex ground care equipment? Then please check out the rest of the range here https://ricanatv.co.uk/product-category/wessex/
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact a member of our friendly team on 01430 860616 or firstname.lastname@example.org