FEATURES & BENEFITS
- DURABLE ROTOMOULDED POLYETHYLENE TANK – For maximum strength
- IN-LINE SUCTION FILTER – Avoids pump contamination (SS-608-P & SS-618-P only)
- MOULDED HANDLES – For ease of lifting OPTION OF 3 PUMP SIZES – A machine for every application.
- PRESSURE CONTROL VALVE – Maximum versatility (WS-608-P & WS-618-P only)
- HAND LANCE & 5M HOSE – Ideal for spot spraying also allows spot spraying up to 5m away from the tank
- OPTION OF 5 BOOM SIZES – A machine for every application
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE BOOMS
- NOZZLE TAPS – Turn off a nozzle to limit spray width
- ANTI-DRIP VALVES – Avoid chemical leakage
- MOULDED HOSE WRAP – Keeps hose securely coiled
- BRASS QUICK-RELEASE FITTINGS – Easy change from boom to hand lance
- DRAIN PLUG AT LOWEST POINT – Ease of emptying
- SUCTION HOSE DRAWS FLUID FROM THE LOWEST POINT – Complete emptying
- N.S BASKET FILTER STRAINS LIQUID AS TANK IS FILLED – Clean water only enters the tank (SS-608-P & SS-618-P only. SS-604 has a gauze filter on the end of the suction hose)
The Wessex ATV mounted SS SPRAYER range are packed with user-friendly features and benefits, and comprises a heavy-duty 55 litre rotomoulded tank and a choice of pump options to suit the width of boom required. All models come complete with 5m of hose. and a hand lance for spot spraying.