1. These Terms and Conditions govern the sale and supply of goods by Rican ATV LTD to you. Each order placed by you will constitute a contract between you and Rican ATV LTD in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
2. It is a condition of purchase that Rican ATV LTD will not accept any liability for accidents or injuries arising from the products purchased from us.
3. Specification of Goods
The goods are materially in accordance with the description given in this website but you must select the appropriate quantity and any other applicable configuration when placing your order.
4. Acceptance of Order
All goods are subject to availability and an order will not constitute an agreement on our part to sell goods to you until it is accepted by us. You will be notified of our acceptance as soon as reasonably possible after your order has been received.
5. Prices and Payment
The prices of the goods are as specified on our site. Prices may change and the applicable price is that shown on the day which your order is placed. All prices are shown inclusive and exclusive of VAT, our VAT registration number is GB330142949. Orders for delivery or purchased from outside United Kingdom mainland, Northern Scotland, The Highlands and Northern Ireland will not be accepted, unless by prior agreement. Current VAT rate charged is 20.0%.
6. Your Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel your order in respect of each and every item of the goods within 3 days of the date of delivery of the order to you. To cancel your order you should notify us within that period and then, at your own cost, return the goods to us at the address given at the time of notification of your intent to cancel. Please note that we cannot accept returns of any goods that are returned incomplete or in a damaged/used condition.
We give you the warranty that all the goods will, in all material respects, comply with the description given of them on our site and that they will be of satisfactory quality and fit for the purpose for which they are indicated on our site. Except for the foregoing warranty no other warranty for the goods is given.
All photographs are for illustrations purposes only and the item received may not be an exact copy.
9. Returns Policy
We at Rican ATV LTD take great care to ensure that all items that we sell are of high quality. Should you be in any way justifiably unhappy with our goods you can, upon giving us an explanation of your complaint, return the goods to us in exchange for a refund of the purchase price provided that each item of the goods is returned in perfect condition unused and undamaged within ten days of the delivery of the goods to you. Your rights against us shall be limited to your rights to the return of your money. This does not affect your statutory rights. A 15% handling charge will be deducted from your refund for incorrectly ordered goods, upon receipt of the good
10. Intellectual Property Rights
All material on this site is covered by international copyright laws and treaties. Accordingly you should not copy, reproduce or retransmit any material from this site apart from pages for your own personal use.
11. General Provisions
2. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall become illegal or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever then these Terms and Conditions shall take effect as if such provision had been omitted and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
3. These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
4. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
4. We accept no responsibility for any injury’s sustained when using any products purchased from Rican ATV LTD.
12. All notices shall be given to us:
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and to you at either the e-mail or the postal address you provide on your order form.
Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or during a public holiday).
Company Address: Unit 1, Bursea House, Bursea Ln, Holme-on-Spalding-Moor, York YO43 4DE