Wessex MTC-120-E Sweeper Collector
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 5.5HP ENGINE – Easy to start and reliable
- THROTTLE LEVER – Clips on to ATV rack for user convenience
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH – Allows the brush rotor to be engaged / disengaged from the seat
- WHEELS IN-LINE WITH BRUSH ROTOR – Follows ground contours accurately giving a consistent clean sweep
- SIMPLE SCREW HANDLE – Easy adjustment of brush height
- FULLY CASTORING REAR WHEELS – Increased manoeuvrability
- FLOATING DRAWBAR – Allows machine to float over uneven ground with no weight on ball hitch
- ADJUSTABLE SPRING TINES – Rake through the grass to loosen stubborn horse muck
- HAND OPERATED WINCH – For ease of emptying
- STIFF, COURSE BRISTLE – For increased sweeping efficiency in paddock environment
- SWIVELLING BALL HITCH – Satisfies Health and Safety recommendations
The MTC-120-E Sweeper was designed for the maintenance of private estates, parks & large gardens.
The sweeper collector is ideal for collecting autumn leaves, grass clippings & debris.
Choose from two options: self-powered MTC-120-E Sweeper with a 5.5hp Loncin engine, or PTO driven and trailed.
When full, the hopper is rolled over by means of a hand-operated winch to give a clean discharge on the ground. The hopper is finely balanced on the pivot point to ensure an easy roll-over while a spring-loaded pin secures the hopper in position when in operation.
This ATV sweeper can be easily changed into a paddock collector by a brush and tine kit.